Wednesday, March 19, 2014

$40 @ Ulta


This month I was super excited to spend my "monthly spurge" amount of $40 @ Ulta. It was perfect timing as the store was having their 21 Days of Beautly Steals events & Free Gifts. Check them out online


I am a big fan of Ulta and compare it to an "affordable" version of Sephora. They carry a ton of major beauty brands and even have their own line of Ulta products.


I made 8 purchases and scored 1 free gift.

Here is the breakdown:

1.Shea Motisture, Hand and Body Scrub "Superfruit Complex"
   Original Price $9.99

2. Ulta, Shimmering Body Lotion "Berry Colada"
    Original Price $9.50 - Clearance Markdown $1.99

3. NYX, Collection Noir Eye Liner "Black Matte"Brown here
    Original Price $5.99

4. NYX, Butter Gloss "Raspberry Tart"
    Original Price $4.99 - Sale Buy One Get One 50% OFF- Final Price $2.49

*5. Ulta, Super Shiny Lip Gloss "Charmed "
    Original Price $8 - Sale 2 for $8 - Final Price $4

*6. Ulta, Professional "Matte Prime"
    Original Price $18 - Sale 2 for $12 - Final Price $6

*7. Ulta, Glitter Top Coat "High Maintenance"
      Original Price $8 - Sale 2 for $8 Final Price $4

*8. Ulta, Extreme Wear Moose Blush "Nude Glow "
      Original Price $8 - Sale 2 for $12 Final Price $6

9.Its a 10, Miracle Leave In "Plus Keratin "
   Orginial Price $20 - Sale FREE with *$20 Ulta Purchase
   I cant wait to start using this product, I have read really great reviews about their line. 

I had a $3.50 off of $10 coupon so my Grand Total with tax was $40.31 !! (Total saving of $22.55)

Overall I have a great shopping experience and very pleased with my purchases.



Preview of the two Lip Gloss


The top lip color is NYX, Butter Gloss "Raspberry Tart", (the color has low pigment so I had to use a lip primer) and the bottom color is Ulta, Super Shiny Lip Gloss "Charmed "I was very happy with this purchase and lives up to its name, Super Shiny 

No comments:

Post a Comment