Friday, January 27, 2012

Mamarazzi Release Party




The magazine I assist with was hosting a party to release the Jan/Feb issue of 2012. My Fashion dilemma was that I would be coming straight from work to the party.Because of this I had to keep my outfit simple as I wouldn’t have time to make a complete change. I chose to wear a simple jeans and jacket look. When doing a simple look I always suggest having one stand out piece which in this case it was my shoes!! Got several compliments throughout the night!






 I added the bow to my hair to help dress my outfit up a little more, doing this helped bring it all together!





This is the lovely Sarah. She is an extraordinary make up artist /stylist / make you look great!
Beauty by Sarah Myers
Don't you just Loving her tights and feathers !!






Vip Table 
Whats not to love!
Far left is the founder of Mamarzzi Ent. Ti'Juana and my fellow friends Carol and Selena



Outfit Break down
Jacket (Miley Cyrus for Walmart) $29.99
Black Asymmetrical Shirt (Forever 21) $14.99
Dark Blue Jeans ( Charlotte Russe) $10.00 on sale !
Black T-Straps ( Sole Society) $49.99
Bow head band (Wichita Womens Fair) $4.00
Out fit total  = $108.97





Jan/Feb cover for Mamarazzi Ent Magazine.
shout out to Power Point Photography official club pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment