Thursday, March 8, 2012

Color Lips




I just came across KA'OIR Cosmetics Check it out on the web !  

Once linked to Gucci Mane, Keyshia is a Video Model that turned into the Founder of her own Cosmetics line. Most noticeable her collection of color lipsticks. I can truthfully say she can do it like no other. Very daring to walk out in Yellow lipstick. One has to be very confident to pull this look off. I favor the blues, I have a special event to attend tonight an inspired  Hollywood Red Carpet and I will do my own take on the new crave of color lips. check back to see how the color lips looks on me ! Not to mention she has all of her also Famous friends wearing her line check out Trina !



The line is pretty affordable her lipsticks are priced from $14.99  - & 17.99. I am hoping to grab the Neon Rockstar (Neon Pink), #Kaoirdoll (Deep Blue) and the Oohlala  (Bright Ornage) shades in the next couple weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment